Seriously, Do Women Wear Sex Toys Out in Public in Their Vaginas?
Of course they do! Modern sex toys are so silent that no one will notice if you wear one in public. Maybe you want to avoid super quiet environments like a public library, but on the street and at your favorite bar you’ll be perfectly fine!
Imagine a couple who goes out shopping or taking a stroll in the park. She wears the sex toy inside the vagina and he has the remote in his hand. When she doesn’t expect it, he surprises her with intense vibrations.
In the middle of the street, while other people pass by, he brings her to the edge of an orgasm. She struggles to avoid moaning in public!
Sounds like the plot of an erotic novel, but it’s actually very easy to do. Just purchase a quality remote control vibe and you’ll be able to live out this enticing sexual fantasy anywhere!
- Seriously, Do Women Wear Sex Toys Out in Public in Their Vaginas?
- What Are Remote-controlled Vibrators?
- Remote-controlled vs. App-controlled Toys
- How to Play With a Long-distance Partner
- How to Play Outside the Bedroom
- Types of Remote-controlled Sex Toys
- What Are the Best Remote-controlled Sex Toys?
- Lovense Lush
- We-Vibe Jive
- Lelo Hugo
- My Experience Using Remote-controlled Vibrators
What Are Remote-controlled Vibrators?
Remote-controlled vibrators are sex toys that allow you to control the intensity of your pleasure from a distance. They can be used for masturbation, or with partners.
The first remote-controlled vibrator was invented in the 1970s by Dr. Martin Koverman and his team at the University of Toronto. The device was called “the vibrating egg” because its shape made it look like a small egg.
These toys have been around since the early 2000s, but their popularity has only increased in recent years. There are many different types of sex toys with long-distance control. More on this later!
There are also devices that allow you to control the vibration from any distance over the Internet. This is done by connecting them to your computer or smartphone via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or USB.
You can then use an app on your device to change the speed and intensity of the vibrations. The best part about these types of vibrators is that they don’t need disposable batteries! They’re rechargeable using a simple USB charger.
Let’s explain the difference between remote-controlled and app-controlled sex toys.
Remote-controlled vs. App-controlled Toys
There are two types of wireless vibrators: remote-controlled and app-controlled. The first ones have a classic wireless remote. The latter work with your smartphone as if it was a remote.
Using your phone as a remote has many advantages. First of all, it makes public play even more discreet. While you’re controlling the sex toy, other people will think you’re texting someone or scrolling through social media.
Secondly, with smartphone-controlled toys, you can play with a partner who lives in another city, state, or country!
How to Play With a Long-distance Partner
The person you want to play with can control your toy from anywhere through an Internet connection.
App-controlled vibrators connect to your own phone via Bluetooth. Then, your phone connects to the phone of your partner via an Internet connection. Typically, both partners need to install the app.
These apps also have many other features. You can make your toy vibrate in sync with your favorite songs or even with compatible videos and cam models. In many cases, you can also create your own custom vibration patterns.
How to Play Outside the Bedroom
Playing outside the bedroom with a remote control vibrator, as I described before, is actually very easy. Here’s how to do it in few simple steps:
- Step 1: Choose the right vibrator for your needs. You’ll need to consider the price, materials, and size before choosing. More on this later.
- Step 2: Choose a place that is not too silent. Quality sex toys have powerful motors but are still very silent. However, you don’t want to take any chance. You don’t want anyone discovering you have a vibrating toy in your vagina and ruining the mood. I’d recommend shopping malls, bars, clubs, and busy streets.
- Step 3: Insert the toy in your vagina. Most toys need to be inserted just like you’d do with a tampon. They have a cord that needs to stay outside the body for easy removal. Others have an external stimulator that stays outside and rests against the clitoris. Whatever type of sex toy you choose, use plenty of water-based lube!
- Step 4: Hand him the remote. This is pretty self-explanatory, right? If you have an app-enabled vibrator, both partners need to have the app installed on their phones. You need to have your phone’s Bluetooth turned on. Keep the phone near your sex toy (for example, in your pocket).
- Step 5: Have fun! Tell your partner to play around with the various vibration modes to surprise you every time with a different type of stimulation.
- Step 6: Remove the toy. Simply pull the string or the external portion of the toy. If you feel discomfort while removing your vibrator, add more lube.
- Step 7: Clean the toy accurately. Check the box. If your remote control toy is waterproof, you can wash it under running water. In any case, I’d recommend that you use a specific toy cleaner to avoid ruining the material and kill germs effectively.
Types of Remote-controlled Sex Toys
There are many different types of remote control vibrators and sex toys out there. Here’s a short explanation of all the available types, so you can choose the best ones for your needs:
- Vibrating love eggs. These are the most common remote-controlled toys. They look like bullet vibrators, but they have a retrieval cord, so you can insert them inside your vagina without any worries. Typically, they offer many vibration patterns and speeds, so your partner can play around with the remote.
- Panty vibes. These are super convenient and meant for external stimulation. You wear them inside your panties, just like you would do with a panty liner. They can’t be noticed under your clothes so you can play on the go with confidence. Typically, these wearable vibrators have designs specifically created for clitoral stimulation.
- Butt plugs. Anal vibrations are extremely pleasurable because the area is full of sensitive nerve endings. Plus, the vibrations of a sex toy help your muscles to relax before penetration. If you add a remote control in the mix, things will quickly become super hot! These toys, meant for anal stimulation, tend to have a flat base, so they’re unnoticeable under your clothes.
- Prostate massagers. Who said that a female partner must be the one wearing the toy? A male partner can wear one as well, while their loved one has fun playing around with the remote. Remote-controlled prostate massagers can be worn inside the anus under your clothes, just like a butt plug. These powerful sex toys typically have a curved shape to stimulate the male prostate effectively.
What Are the Best Remote-controlled Sex Toys?
The Lovense Lush is one of the most famous remote vibrators out there. It has become popular because many cam models use it in their shows. The reason is that this internal vibrator can react to the tips of the cam model’s fans. The higher the tip, the stronger the vibrations.
Of course, the Lush is great for long-distance couples as well. Its shape is great for G-spot stimulation and the vibrations are very powerful. The Lovense Remote app offers many features to spice up your long-distance relationship. For example, you can have the sex toy react to your favorite music.
But the best thing is that the Lush can react to the thrusts of your partner inside a male masturbator from Lovense, like the Max 2 masturbator. This way, you can have sort of long-distance sex. Try it, you won’t be disappointed!
The We-Vibe Jive is small and discreet, but don’t be fooled by its innocent appearance! It’s actually one of the most powerful remote-control vibrators out there. It offers powerful, rumbly vibrations and it has 8 pre-installed vibration settings to choose from.
The Jive is fully waterproof, so you can play in the bathtub or the shower without any worries. This powerful sex toy works with the We-Connect app for remote control. You can adjust the vibration speed with a single swipe on the screen.
Most importantly, the app lets your partner create his own vibration patterns by drawing a line on the screen — how fun is that? The We-Connect app, as the name may suggest, has been designed to encourage communication between partners. It offers many ways to share new sexual experiences with a special someone.
This is probably the best prostate stimulator on the market. It delivers strong vibrations and directs intense stimulation where you need it the most. The Hugo has two vibrating motors: one in the tip and one in the base. This way, it stimulates all your sweet spots effectively.
The large base of the toy stays outside the body and stimulates the perineum, another important erogenous zone in men. The Hugo is waterproof and made from a velvety, body-safe silicone that feels great on the skin.
Fun fact: did you know that Lelo Hugo, born in 1944, was a Cuban singer?
My Experience Using Remote-controlled Vibrators
I’ve been using a remote-controlled vibrator for about two years now. I bought my first one at the beginning of 2015 and have used it all the time since then, with no issues or complaints. It has been very useful in helping me to relax during periods when I am feeling stressed out or anxious.
If you’ve been wondering which was my first long-distance sex toy, it was an old version of the Lovense Lush 😉 I really love it!
I like to play with my Lush when my partner is out of town, I think it really helps us bond and have more fun together. When he’s in the same room as me, we use my smartphone as if it was a regular remote.
What are you waiting for? Start using remote-controlled sex toys, you won’t be disappointed! With all the models available, you’ll certainly find the right one for your needs.