Types of Sex Toys for Couples
Sex toys are a great way to spice up your sex life. They can be used in the bedroom, or even at home alone.
There are many different types of sex toys available and they come in all shapes, sizes and colors.
Some people prefer vibrators while others enjoy dildos. If you’re looking for something new to try out, here are some of the most popular sex toys for couples:
Vibrating Cock Rings
The cock ring is a male sex toy that is worn around the penis to increase pleasure and prolong ejaculation. The ring is made of silicone, rubber or other materials and can be worn during sexual intercourse as well as masturbation.
It is designed to fit snugly around the base of the penis and create an erection-like sensation. Some cock rings have a vibrating motor.
The vibrating cock ring is a great way to add extra stimulation and pleasure to your sex life. The vibrations are transmitted through the cock ring, which can be worn on either side of the penis or around it. It stimulates the woman’s clitoris.
C-shaped vibrators are worn inside the vagina by the female partner. While she wears the vibrator, he can penetrate her. The special shape of the vibrator stimulates both partners.
C-shaped vibrators can stimulate both the G-spot and the clitoris at the same time. They’re very helpful for women who can’t orgasm with vaginal penetration alone and need a little extra stimulation on their most sensitive spots. Many of these vibrators have a remote control, so the male partner can play around with different vibration modes and speeds.
Bullet vibrators are small and have the shape of a bullet. Thanks to their thin tip, they’re perfect for precise clitoral stimulation. The male partner can use a bullet vibe to stimulate the woman’s clitoris during different sexual positions or during foreplay.
However, bullet vibrators are great for many other areas of the body as well. Basically, they’re great for all external erogenous zones: nipples, testicles, belly buttons, necks, thighs… Don’t be afraid to play around and try new stimulation types.
The Finger Vibrator is a vibrating sex toy that was designed to be used on the fingers. It has been around for many years and it’s still one of the most popular toys in the market today. Finger vibrators are typically made from silicone, so they can easily be cleaned with soap and water or a specific toy cleaner. You can use this toy as an insertable or external device.
The following is a list of BDSM toys that are not considered to be “real” sex toys, but rather tools for the practice of BDSM. They are often used by people who want to explore their kinks without having to worry about pregnancy or STDs.
Bondage and restraint devices
A bondage device is any object which can be used to restrain a person. Bondage devices may include handcuffs, ropes, chains, cuffs, collars, gags, blindfolds, hoods, stocks, whips, floggers, paddles, crops, clamps, nipple clamps, and other similar items.
A restraint device is any item used to restrict movement of a body part. Restraints may include handcuffs, leg irons, neck ties, head harnesses, wrist restraints, waist restraints, belly bands, arm slings, breast straps, chastity belts, etc.
Sensory deprivation devices
A sensory deprivation device (SDD) is any device that deprives someone of sensory input. This could mean blocking out sound, light, touch, taste, smell, sight, or hearing. Think about bedroom blindfolds!
They can be used by a woman or her partner, and they come in many different shapes and sizes. If you’re looking for something that will make your sex life more fun, then look no further than our selection of strap ons. There are a lot of different types on the market, from realistic dildos to vibrating ones.
The best strap ons for women are designed to be worn inside the vagina. Your vaginal muscles keep them in place on their own. A dildo on the outside allows penetrating your partner. Traditional models are attached to a special panty called a “harness”.
Remote-controlled Toys Are Suitable for Long-distance Couples as Well
Did you know that there are smartphone-controlled sex toys that can make your loved one moan from any distance? Just install the dedicated app on your phone and start having fun!
Long-distance sex toys feature a Bluetooth module that allows connecting the toy to your smartphone. Both partners must have the dedicated app on their phone, so your loved one can control your sex toy from any distance over the Internet.
No matter if there is an ocean between you two, you’ll be able to keep your sex life spicy and interesting!
Types of Remote-controlled Toys
There are also sex toys with a classic remote control. These are great to play as a couple. Typically, the female partner wears the sex toy inside her vagina, while the male partner plays around with the remote. It’s an enticing experience for both partners!
Here are the most common types of remote-controlled sex toys, explained:
These small toys have the shape of an egg and the woman can wear them inside her vagina.
These toys are worn on your panties just like you would do with a panty liner. Some have a magnet that keeps them securely in place inside your panties.
Butt plugs and prostate stimulators
These are dedicated to the male pleasure and are worn inside the anus. A flared base prevents them from getting stuck inside the anus.
Couples Sex Toy Reviews:
Read our reviews below for some of the best sex toys for couples
Showing 1–24 of 26 results
❤️ Lovense left me in extasy over the weekend with the launch of their two newest products. The Lovense Gravity, which is a thusting vibrating dildo, and the new Lovense Gemini vibrating nipple clamps.
- Perfect for public play
- Remote controlled vibration sensitivity and patterns
- Adjustable nipple clamps
- A great intro to BDSM or exploring your kinky side
- Battery life could be a little longer when using out in public
The Lovense Dolce is an exceptional sex toy that provides a unique and satisfying experience. Its high-quality materials and sleek design make it comfortable and easy to use. The long-distance capabilities and customizable settings add to its appeal, and the compact size makes it discreet and convenient to take with you on the go. The hands-free design allows for more freedom of movement, and the powerful vibrations provide intense and satisfying sensations. The Dolce is an excellent choice for those who want to enhance their sexual pleasure and connect with their partner from anywhere in the world.
- Made from body-safe materials
- Waterproof and easy to clean
- Can be used with lube
- Compact and discreet
- Hands-free design allows for more freedom of movement
- Long-distance capabilities allow for use with a partner from anywhere in the world
- Customizable settings and vibration patterns
- Easy to use and control
- Can be expensive
- Battery life may not be sufficient for some users
- May be too loud for some users
- May not fit all users comfortably
❤️ Lovense are coming in HOT with their new Gravity remote controlled toy. Find out more in my Lovense Gravity Review where I reveal all. Get yours with their Black Friday special! Cam models are going to LOVE this sex toy! I must say it has been a VERY pleasurable weekend with Lovense launching two new toys not long after the Flexer came out.
- Dual-use functionality
- Waterproof design
- Remote control
- Customizable intensity.
- May be intimidating for some people - But don't worry, you'll love it!
- Hands-free and app control is optional
- Control the Flexer from anywhere in the world via the app
- Compatible with other Lovense sex toys
- It has a round head that reaches the G Spot just right
- Befitted with 3 motors for automatic motion
- You can choose from clitoral and G-Spot vibrators, or come-hither movement independently.
- The vibrations are strong and effective
- The app support allows user to choose between different vibration rhythms
- USB Magnetic recharging system for hassle-free and quick charging
- Waterproof device to enjoy worry-free time with yourself.
- A little on the louder side for a 'panty vibrator'
- It kept falling out so I wouldn't recommend for public play - And I'm pretty tight down there
- It is too noisy and may disrupt your flow of sensual thoughts.
- The vibration is buzzy.
- Isn’t wearable as it falls off the panty. To use it, you need to hold it in place or sit on top of it.
- A tricky sex toy to use, beginners may find it not very friendly.
- It comes in body-safe materials. This is a huge priority for me!
- I could make it vibrate in sync with my favorite camgirls and I had a blast!
- Oh, and did I mention that the plug didn't smell like rubber?
- The vibrations were powerful and rumbly.
- Giving control to my partner through the app was easy.
- I could create unlimited vibration patterns with the Lovense Remote app — it was so fun!
- It tends to have longer battery life in comparison with my Hush 1.
- Its rotating shaft truly makes a difference against my G-spot.
- The ability to choose among different speeds and patterns.
- The body-safe materials.
- The ease of use of the Lovense Connect app.
- The ability to connect the Nora with Max 2 and have realistic remote sex sessions.
- Its size looked a little too big in the beginning, but I got used to it very quickly.
- 5 Hour Battery Life!
- Magnetic charging cable
- Remote control from anywhere in the world
- Body-Safe Materials
- Quiet, discreet, and powerful
- Not for anal use
- Not for deep penetration (it is an egg vibrator)
- Easy to adjust for suction
- Super easy to clean
- Sounds realistic, even THAT is a turn-on
- May not fit all body sizes
The Lovense Max 2 is an automatic male masturbator which can be controlled via an app on your phone over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. This Bluetooth sex toy uses the Lovense Remote app which can sync with music, sync with other sex products, or follow an infinite number of vibration/contraction patterns created by you or other Lovense users. This makes it a perfect accompaniment to VR headsets for watching porn. Accommodates most sizes and stimulates while you stroke. Option to purchase a Vagina Sleeve (at an additional cost). Innovative software makes Max 2 one of the most realistic Male Masturbators.
- Use your smartphone as a remote control.
- Have someone else control your toy from miles away.
- Great for VR experiences
- Sync with Nora or another Max/Max 2 and the toys will react to each other's movements.
- Can be a little bit loud. while this is satisfying, the sloppy blowjob sounds may be a little embarrassing if you have thin walls in your room.
- Vagina sleeve costs more as an add-on. While it isn't needed, it would be nice to have.
- Some people may find the non-realistic aesthetic of the Max 2 to be a disadvantage. But you can make up for it with great porn if you are a more visual person.
- Flexible for versatile applications
- Ideal for couples
- It’s even more fun in the bathtub - Waterproof
- The separately controllable motors can be combined with each other, enabling 100 possible vibration combinations
The 10 Best Couples Sex Toys, Ranked
1. We-Vibe Chorus
The We-Vibe Chorus is a great addition to any bedroom. It’s sleek and stylish, yet it has all the features you need for an enjoyable experience.
The We-Vibe Chorus comes with a remote control that allows you to turn on or off your vibrator and select speed settings. This feature makes sure that you don’t overstimulate yourself and get too tired.
2. We-Vibe Pulse
We-Vibe Pulse is a rechargeable vibrating wand. It’s small enough to carry around in your purse or pocket.
It’s waterproof, making it perfect for showering or swimming. It has two speeds: low and high. It’s easy to operate and provides plenty of power.
5. We-Vibe Tango
We-Vibe Tango is a rechargeable vibrating bullet that’s compatible with iOS and Android devices.
It has eight different patterns and nine vibration modes.
6. Fun Factory NOS Penis Ring
The Fun Factory NOS Penis ring is a penis ring that has been designed to be worn by men who are looking for the ultimate in pleasure. The Fun Factory NOS Penile Ring is made from high quality silicone.
7. Lovense Lush 3
The Lovense Lush 3 is one of the best Internet-controlled sex toys. Its clever shape is specifically intended for powerful G-spot stimulation and the vibrations are very strong. The Lovense Lush 3 can sync with your favorite cam shows online for an unforgettable experience!
8. We-Vibe Moxie
The Moxie is one of the most powerful panty vibrators on the market and it’s compatible with smartphones for long-distance play. It’s extremely quiet and waterproof for worry-free play sessions. There are 10 rumbly vibration modes available to play with.
9. Lovelife Rev Finger Vibrator
Forget the old jelly finger vibrators with disposable batteries. The Rev will bring your foreplay to the next level with its powerful motor and smooth silicone material. This quality sex toy has an ergonomic, easy-grip design with 5 different vibration modes.
10. Fun Factory Manta
The Manta is dedicated to male pleasure. The woman can use it to massage the man’s penis while she performs a blowjob or during foreplay. Either way, the powerful vibrations of the toy will deliver unforgettable pleasure. When the man is alone, he can move the Manta up and down the penis’ shaft.