Best Clit Stimulators
How to Stimulate a Clitoris With Sex Toys?
Choosing the right toy is important. There are many great products on the market for clit stimulation and Sexsi Toys have reviewed some of the best clitoral stimulators on the market today.
Continue below to choose the right toy for you to achieve amazing clitoral orgasms and ravish in the joy of self pleasure.
Our Top Picks For Best Clitoral Stimulators
- Womanizer Premium 2
- Satisfyer Penguin
- Lelo Lily 2
- Womanizer Liberty
- Sqweel 2
- Je Joue Mimi
Showing all 3 results
Hey fellow pleasure-seekers! Are you tired of using sex toys that fail to deliver the intense satisfaction you crave? Look no further than the Scioness Clitoral Stimulator.
The Honey Play Box Scioness sex toy features airwave technology that induces a strong sucking sensation while its tireless tongue provides the perfect licking experience that never gets tired of pleasing your clit.
This body-safe silicone clit stimulator is a perfect option for anyone looking to satisfy their sexual cravings.
Continue below to read my Scioness review and learn more about this game-changing clit stimulator sex toy from Honey Play Box .
- Tongue that never gets tired of pleasing your clit
- Perfect for anyone looking to satisfy their light to intense cravings
- Removable cups fit their respective body parts perfectly
- Delightful texture of the whole toy
- Powerful vibration settings for optimal pleasure
- Easy to use and clean
- Discreet packaging for added privacy
- Great price compared to other expensive devices
- Can be used alone or with a partner
- Can help women achieve orgasm more easily
- Suction doesn't automatically release most of the way if you let go of the button
- Might not be suitable for those who prefer less intense stimulation
- Exclusive remote control feature for maximum pleasure and freedom.
- Innovative red lip and flirty tongue design for incredible clitoral stimulation.
- G-spot vibrator with 360-degree rotating head for targeted stimulation.
- 7 clit licking modes and 7 rotation and vibration modes for personalized pleasure.
- Body-safe silicone material for sexual wellness and comfort.
- Waterproof design for versatility and convenience.
- Ergonomic design to fit most vulvas and trigger unparalleled pleasure.
- Quick charging time and long battery life.
- Some users find the noise level slightly high.
- Orgasm in minutes!
- Super cute and discreet
- A little tricky to turn off (Especially after an intense session)
Once you have bought your first clitoral stimulator, here are a few steps to use it in the correct way:
- Use plenty of lube. Using the right type of lube for sex toys is important as well. For sex toys, you should use a water-based lubricant. Other lube types may ruin the material. Lubricant is not just for penetration, but it’s very important for clitoral stimulation as well. It increases comfort and pleasure!
- Wash well the sex toy before and after every use. There are specific toy cleaners on the market to ensure proper hygiene without ruining your vibrating friends. Our guide for cleaning sex toys provides you with useful information to take care of your toys and enjoy healthy, long-lasting fun.
Types of Sex Toys for Clitoral Stimulation
There are many types of sex toys for clitoral stimulation. All women are different,
Toys for Dual Stimulation
- Rabbit vibrators.
- C-shaped vibrators.
Air Pulsation Clit Stimulators
How to Use a Clitoral Stimulator
Why Is the Clitoris Important?
The clitoris is the most sensitive part of the female body. It’s located in the vulva, between the vagina and urethra. The clitoris has two parts: the glans (head) and the shaft. The glans is where all the nerve endings are located. The shaft is where blood vessels and muscles are found.
This small organ is the only one in our body that has no other purpose than pleasure. It’s so small but it has much more nerve endings in comparison with the male penis!
Modern studies have found that the clitoris has roots inside your vagina. That’s the reason why scholars believe that the pleasure we get from internal stimulation is caused by the sensitive nerve endings located in the clitoral roots. Basically, all of our pleasure originates from the clitoris!
Most women can’t orgasm without some sort of pinpoint stimulation on the clitoris. If you can’t orgasm from penetration alone and need some love for your C-spot, don’t worry, you’re not alone!